Friday, October 2, 2009

Yummmmmmmmm

I LOVE smores. Love love love them!!!! We went camping over the 4th of July weekend and I got SO sick from eating so many. I think I had 4!!! LOL!!!!
One of Tay's friends at school gave her a white chocolate peppermint smores kit for her birthday. We made a few the other night and they were SO good! I didn't know if I was going to be a fan of the peppermint in them or not, but it worked! It was SO yummy! Especially with the chocolate graham crackers!!!!!
And making smores in the oven was fun. I had NO idea how much the marshmallows would puff up. They looked like they were going to explode! LOL! But they started deflating as soon as I took them out of the oven, which is a bummer because I didn't get a picture of them all huge. But they stayed pretty big for the picture anyway. :)



YAY for smores!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those look amazing!!! To do list: get a white chocolate smores kit...check! :D

    ReplyDelete