Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am not ready for this, but ready or not...

...here it comes!!!

I'm not a fan of the rain.
In fact, I almost despise it! But, living in Oregon, I gotta get used to it. I used to love it, like really really really love it. But the older I get, the more I hate it. Each winter, I hate it more. Ughhh!
But, I guess it does make for pretty pictures. :)

Here's my makeshift planter's for the winter. The kids planted these from seed at vacation bible school this past summer and they're growing like weeds! Hmmm, I wonder if they ARE weeds? LOL, wouldn't that be SO funny!!! Hahahha!!!!




Anyway, enjoy the rainy day! I know I won't! LOL! I'll enjoy the day, just not the rain. :)

1 comment:

  1. The rain is nice when you are at home curled up in a blanket reading a book or watching a movie. BUT if you actually have to function during the day and do something outside of the house, I feel so annoyed! Oh well, I guess the perks of living in nice pretty green Oregon without smog you have to take the rain! Happy Fall! :D

    ReplyDelete