Friday, September 4, 2009

Impromptu photo session

The kids were pretty restless today.
They didn't want to play outside really, they said there was "nothing to do", which I highly doubt, but at any rate, they weren't happy and were taking it out on each other. So instead of listening to them fight in the house or let them play video games (which I am not really a fan of anyway), I decided to go for a drive and try to find some good pictures spots.

And we did!
We found this old train, it looks like it had been abandon and the tracks obviously weren't running anymore and I thought this was a perfect picture spot. Then we found an old fire truck and snapped some photos with that. In my head, the photo's seemed like they'd be really great with the firetruck, but eh, they weren't as good as I hoped they'd be. But I still think they came out ok. :)
So here's our little impromptu photo shoot! Click on any image to make it bigger. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment