Thursday, September 17, 2009

Boredom.

I don't think I've been so bored in a very long time.
No, bored isn't the right word, I think it's lonely. And not lonely for just anyone, lonely for my husband!!! These last 3 weeks he has been working a ridiculous amount and I think I may be going insane. That's hard to tell though, because most people think I'm already insane. ;) ((ba-dum-ching! I'll be here all week!)) I'm so looking forward to him getting off work tomorrow so that we can actually have a REAL weekend together!! All 4 of us! And I hear it's supposed to rain on Saturday. That news would usually crush my little heart, but it doesn't for some reason. Outside of not being able to take pictures with my dear friend and her family, I'm actually welcoming the fall season! Even the rain! BUT JUST FOR ONE DAY! Ok? Just to be clear, I'm ok with the rain on SATURDAY or SUNDAY so that we can still do pictures. But no other day. Having a day where the house smells warm and like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, my kidd-o's all wrapped up in their blankets, the sound of a good football game in the background just kind of seems like heaven to me right now. Ahhh, yes, heaven. Especially if that game is the Ducks. And more especially if they win.
Well, I'm obviously just rambling to ramble. So I'll quit now. Thanks for sticking with this blog if you've made it this far. ;)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that rambles on blogs when I get bored! Now that I can't get on facebook during work, I've been writing blogs like crazy -- usually about nothing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to a football game IS heaven!! I do like to watch them...but the sound of a football game is lik a lullaby to me!! I love it!!! And if you bake cookies bring some to me :D

    ReplyDelete