Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching up.

I didn't blog for quite a few days before my post yesterday, so even though I don't really have anything to say, I have a couple of pretty pictures, and I feel like if I blog today, then I will have "caught up". lol Even though there's really nothing to be "caught up" on. haha. Like blogging is my job or something. hehehehehe!

Anyway, here is a picture from the other night. It was cloudy and drizzly, but it let up just for a moment while the sun set, so I headed to the river and snapped a few shots. I don't love it, but I do love some aspects of it. I love how the things (for lack of a better word. I just don't know what they are!) on the tree show up super good. And I love that you can see the orange skyline in the tree too.



And this one I took today of some of my flowers. I happen to adore this plant, not because I like the way it looks (because I actually really don't) but because I grew it from SEED! I've NEVER done that before! And now they're huge and growing and ahhhh, such satisfaction. :)



Thanks for looking!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment